- Reading: The Red Pyramid Quiz Ch. 7-12 / Read Chapters 13-15
- Science: Present Section for Ch. 1 L. 2 Notes
- Social Studies: Library / Introduce Communism
- Language: Quick Write / Find Subjects and Predicates in Writing
- Math: Division Algorithm Lesson 3
I am hoping that all students are staying caught up with reading their Red Pyramid books. I have not read aloud to the class for the past few days as they have quizzed and I’ve checked agendas. We are supposed to be through chapter 15 by tomorrow morning. I will be grading the quizzes soon and will get them back for corrections.
We have begun using the students’ writing to work on understanding different concepts and to practice. I have found this method to be more helpful to students since it is their own writing rather than a worksheet. We completed half of one today as a class, which we will continue tomorrow.
The groups finished presenting their section of notes in science. We will do a review tomorrow or Thursday and will do a test shortly after that.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or comments.
Today’s quote is from Dr. Rick Rigsby, “How you do one thing is how you do everything.”
Have a great day!