- Reading: The Red Pyramid Review
- Science: Ch. 1 Review Paper on Google Classroom
- Social Studies: Communist Country Research
- Language: Quick Write / Edit Student Work and Find Pronouns (Finish)
- Math: Division Algorithm Review (Test on Tuesday)
- Monday - No school because of Labor Day
Today, a few of our subjects landed on review days. We reviewed The Red Pyramid and the students had a chance to express their opinions about the book. In math, we did a Kahoot with 13 different division problems. We will take the test on Monday. In science, we did a paper reviewing concepts for maps. We will continue the paper on Tuesday, but because of the length, I suggested that students work on it at little at home to get ahead.
In Social Studies, we discussed some of the results of research done on communism. Many of the students were surprised by what they had found and it motivated some of them to dig deeper and find more detailed information. We will begin researching socialism on Tuesday.
As always, feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or comments.
Today’s quote from actor, Sean Hampton, “A dream without ambition is like a car without gas… You’re not going anywhere.”
Have a fantastic weekend!